Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Capital of Texas

Another day has passed.  Another Friday with the weekend upon us.

Your thoughts would be helpful, but I will be talking about new electronic equipment, perhaps a topic of writing music for today's standards, perhaps even the latest new artist on the scene?

On a different subject, I went for a ride and took my camera with me to see what I could find of course with my wife too.  The photos I took were in Grapevine Texas, supposedly the Christmas Capital of Texas.  If you want to see a lot of Christmas lights, that's the place to go.  Here is a video.  I hope you  like it?
At the end of my experience, I could see why people were making that claim "Christmas Capital of Texas".
Here are some of the many photos I took.







 They have a lot of neat shops to investigate, but I was mostly caught up with the decorations.  To my surprise not to many people, and I found parking right away. I imagine the weekend would be a bit more of a challenge, but I did see plenty of places to park. If you have kids, I believe they will have fun too! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment