Thursday, November 29, 2012




Welcome to my new blog!


I've recently decided to take on a new adventure and its a cross road in my life.  Not sure where it will take me, but perhaps in this day, and age it will bring me closer to what I was meant to do on this earth.  I've recently moved on from my previous job.  It was too stressful for me, and as a result I had to pull the trigger to move on.  I'm sure that there are lot of people that have to deal with stress, but I had reached my threshold based on income, and what I was being asked to do.  Long story short, here I am.

Self portrait of me!  done in charcoal!

So that brings me to this blog.  I've recently decided to utilize all my talents as a tech and my love for music to control my own destiny.  Even me, I'm thinking it's crazy!  You and everyone else will be a part of it. The challenge is to bring interest to me and my blog.

My blog will be to share everything electronic, or how to do certain things that make life easier for me and everyone else around me.   I'm sure that there maybe other folks out there that may have shared the same thing.  My goal is to shed some light on how to do things, my understanding that is? I welcome any feedback.  Perhaps you might have some enlightening input as well.

To start with, here is one of my video's that I've recently posted with my experimentation with electronic music and video integration.

Your comments are welcome.  Perhaps you can show me something that I may be overlooking. The main thing is I would enjoy hearing your feedback as well.

My recent video's have been exploring the realm of electronic music.

This is a tutorial on making the Wobble Bass with a soft ware product http://www.image-line.com/   by Image Line.  Toxic Biohazard.



I will also post more videos as part of my blog.  Some will range from first impressions of product to a tutorial.

That's it for today. Thanks for looking.


I can't live on my words alone, so any donation would be great.  Even if it's just a dollar.

Peace and Thanks!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment